We are happy to announce that application period for Fulbright Scholar Fellowship Program for academic year 2021-2022 has started.
Application deadline: November 1, 2020
The Fulbright Program is sponsored by the Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs of the United States Department of State and administered under policy guidelines established by the William Fulbright Foreign Scholarship Board.
The Fulbright Scholar Program offers grants for Lithuanian scientists, research scholars and university lecturers for up to nine months in exact sciences, and up to six months in social sciences and humanities who intend to research and/or lecture at U.S. universities in any field.
Eligibility requirements for all applicants:
- you must be a citizen of Lithuania;
- you must live and work in Lithuania at the time of application and during the affiliation period;
- you must possess a doctoral degree or equivalent professional experience;
- you must have a clearly defined statement of proposed activities for research or conducting lectures; and
- you must be proficient in English as appropriate for the proposed lectures or research project.
We prefer that you include in your application a letter of invitation from a U.S. college or university.
Applications and instructions are available on-line at Fulbright Visiting Scholar Program: https://apply.iie.org/fvsp2021/
For more information on the program please feel free to contact Rasa Baukuvienė at BaukuvieneR@state.gov