Fulbright Graduate Student Program for academic year 2021-2022
Application Deadline: May 15, 2020
The Fulbright Program is sponsored by the Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs of the United States Department of State and administered under policy guidelines established by the William Fulbright Foreign Scholarship Board.
The Fulbright Graduate Student Program offers grants for Lithuanian citizens who intend to enter graduate (master’s or doctoral level) degree or non-degree programs at U.S. universities in any field.
Eligibility requirements for all applicants:
- you must be a citizen of Lithuania;
- you must possess an undergraduate (bachelor’s) university degree;
- you must have clearly defined study goals and career objectives;
- you must have an excellent academic record and be proficient in English as appropriate for your proposed course of study in the U.S.;
- you must live, study and/or work in Lithuania at the time of the application and during the affiliation process; and
- you must not have had an academic experience in the U.S. within the last five years.
Online application forms are available at: https://apply.iie.org/ffsp2021
The following must be included in the online application by the deadline:
- three letters of reference;
- official academic transcripts;
- copies of diplomas, if available; and
- a copy of the official TOEFL/IELTS results, if available.
For more information about the program please feel free to contact the American Embassy Public Affairs Section at 2665430, or e-mail Rasa Baukuvienė at BaukuvieneR@state.gov.