The Embassy has a requirement for a firm to renovate an existing office building. This construction effort is estimated at $100,000-$250,000 USD and needs to be completed by December 1, 2019, in the district of Vilnius, Lithuania. A pre-bid Site Visit will take place on August 26, 2019.
The work requires the services of a Contractor to provide all labor, equipment and material to improve and repair the ventilation system in the Consular Section portion of its Chancery, located on the Embassy compound at Akmenu gatve 6, Vilnius. The work includes the partial demolition of existing ductwork and ventilation equipment and the installation of new exhaust fans, ductwork, supply and return air grilles, and the testing and balancing of the ventilation system.
All firms that respond to the solicitation must be technically qualified and financially responsible to perform the work. At a minimum, each offer must meet the following requirements when submitting their proposal:
* Be able to understand written and spoken English;
* Have an established business with a permanent address and telephone listing;
* Have the necessary personnel, equipment and financial resources available to perform the work;
* Have all licenses and permits required by local law;
* Meet all local insurance requirements;
* Have the ability to obtain a bank guarantee letter issued by a reputable financial institution;
* Have no adverse criminal record;
* Have no political or business affiliation which could be considered contrary to the interests of the United States;
* Have good experience and past performance records; and,
* Specialized experience and technical competence required to complete the construction work in accordance with this solicitation, including building, modifying and balancing HVAC systems.
If a firm is interested in competing for this requirement, please provide a written request for a copy of the solicitation documents to the U.S. Embassy, Akmenu g. 6, Vilnius, LT-03106 or by email at Vilnius.Procurement@state.gov prior to 11AM August 23, 2019.