The U.S. Embassy has a requirement for a firm to provide painting and minor repairs at a residence. This construction effort is estimated at below $25,000 USD and needs to be completed by January 31 2020, in the district of Vilnius, Lithuania. There will be a site visit prior to the bid due date.
If a firm is interested in competing for this requirement, please email Vilnius.Procurement@state.gov prior to 17:00 November 22, 2019.
Bids are due by 17:00 December 2, 2019.
The work requires the services of a Contractor to provide all labor, equipment and materials needed for the interior painting of a residential home. The residence is approximately 1800 m2 over 3 levels and includes a detached guest house of approximately 200 m2. Additionally, the contractor shall paint exterior doors (main and patio doors at the residence and guesthouse) and replace the damaged window film on the main door of the residence. The residence will be unoccupied during the work. All firms that respond to the solicitation must be technically qualified and financially responsible to perform the work. At a minimum, each firm must meet the following requirements when submitting their proposal:
* Be able to understand written and spoken English;
* Have an established business with a permanent address and telephone listing;
* Have the necessary personnel, equipment and financial resources available to perform the work;
* Have all licenses and permits required by local law;
* Meet all local insurance requirements;
* Have the ability to obtain appropriate performance guaranties;
* Have no adverse criminal record;
* Have no political or business affiliation which could be considered contrary to the interests of the United States; and,
* Have good experience and past performance records.