The U.S. Embassy has a requirement for a firm to renovate an existing HVAC system in an office building. This construction effort is estimated at $100,000-$250,000 USD and needs to be completed by March 31 2020, in the district of Vilnius, Lithuania. There will be a site visit prior to the bid due date.
If a firm is interested in competing for this requirement, please email Vilnius.Procurement@state.gov prior to 17:00 November 19, 2019.
The work requires the services of a Contractor to provide all labor, equipment and material to improve and repair the ventilation system in the Consular Section portion of its Chancery, located on the Embassy compound at Akmenu gatve 6, Vilnius. The work includes the partial demolition of existing ductwork and ventilation equipment and the installation of new exhaust fans, ductwork, supply and return air grilles, and the testing and balancing of the ventilation system.
All firms that respond to the solicitation must be technically qualified and financially responsible to perform the work. At a minimum, each firm must meet the following requirements when submitting their proposal:
* Be able to understand written and spoken English;
* Have an established business with a permanent address and telephone listing;
* Have the necessary personnel, equipment and financial resources available to perform the work;
* Have all licenses and permits required by local law;
* Meet all local insurance requirements;
* Have the ability to obtain appropriate performance guaranties;
* Have no adverse criminal record;
* Have no political or business affiliation which could be considered contrary to the interests of the United States;
* Have good experience and past performance records; and,
* Specialized experience and technical competence required to complete the construction work in accordance with this solicitation, including building, modifying and balancing HVAC systems.