Dear Prospective Offerors,
US Embassy Vilnius is soliciting proposals for a 17-passenger bus purchase with following minimum requirements:
- Automatic transmission.
- Engine power 120 kW or larger.
- Diesel engine.
- Pre-collision system that would stop the car in case the driver fails to notice a hazard in front.
- Heated windshield.
- Full LED Headlamps.
- Tinted windows.
- Electric side sliding door.
- Rear wing doors.
- Plexiglass (separating driver from the passengers).
- Height inside the passenger’s cabin 186 cm or more.
- Leather seats.
- Rear View Camera.
- Parking system front and rear.
- Color: Black.
- 5 years warranty.
1. Awardee will have to register its company in www.sam.gov prior to the award.
2. Awardee has to be NDAA compliant. (the United States government has implemented a
law prohibiting the State Department from entering into a contracts with an entity that uses
any covered telecommunications equipment (Huawei, ZTE, Hikvision, Hytera, Dahua) or
services as a substantial or essential component of any system, or as critical technology as
part of any system).
3. Payment will be made within 30 days after delivery of new vehicle and issuance of
the proper invoice.
4. Please indicate VAT as a separate line item in the quote.
Please submit your quotations to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 5 p.m. August 4, 2021.